Hello,

Recently I watched  "Turning the database inside out with Apache Samza" and
was very impressed with "Fully precomputed cache" part as it seems to hold
a remedy for the exact problem that our company currently faced with.
We are doing a niche-specific software and nowhere near LinkedIn or Uber,
 but have a stable growth of data that we are operating on.
As probably almost everybody, from the very beginning we normalized our
database as much as possible and now years after reading performance
becomes less and less satisfying.

The idea is to feed MySQL log into Samza and build a "materialized views"
for all use-cases that we want and the part that I don't understand is
where those "materialized views"/"caches" will be stored in? In
Samza itself or Samza will write it back to the, say Kafka queue or another
MySQL database or anything else?

Does anyone have an experience of implementing such scenario in production?
Will be great to hear your experience as that this is my first encounter
with stream processors and thus I don't have any clues about difficulties
and challenges that introducing  Apache Samza into application stack may
bring along.