To be clear, I'm merely saying we have not had a scenario for it yet. It's
not unreasonable to imagine a scenario where you want the send to have
succeeded, perform some action later in the same process call.

*>> There is one more case to consider - what if a single process call
sends multiple messages? In this case would we need to call checkpoint
after every send() call inside same process() call*

Calls to commit are not synchronous and declares an intent to commit. They
are evaluated after your process completes and returns. So, having multiple
commits is probably redundant.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Jagadish Venkatraman <jagadish1...@gmail.com