I just changed the status of this JIRA to "BLOCKER" -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SAMZA-1128

This causes a bug in standalone deployment where any failure in the barrier
protocol stops the scheduled executorservice. Unfortunately,
CoordinationUtils creates its own scheduled executorservice, which is
incorrect. Scheduled ExecutorService is meant to be the working queue for
the ZkJobCoordinator. This needs to be fixed. Bharath already ran into this
bug during testing on Friday.

veto for this release candidate.

@Prateek/Jagadish:
I recommend sending a "non-vote, testing release candidate" for this
release until we complete all pending tasks (includes docs, tests etc). It
will also be useful to share the pending tasks and their progress. In case
you have already shared it, I might have missed it since some emails are
bouncing off my inbox.

Thanks!
Navina