Hi, Bharath,

Overall looks good! I have the following comments:

i) Question on the Type of IME + data partition:

How do we enforce that user adds IME w/ the expected partition id to the
corresponding sub-collection?

ii) In the architecture graph, what's the difference between SSP queues and
Data source/sink? What is the layer exposed to the user (I.e. programmer)?

ii) Agree w/ the approach to use a customized queues managed by the admin.
However, the reason not to use BEM is not very clear. For the matter of
fact, BEM is just one optional base class for SystemConsumer implementation.
Not sure why we necessarily need to be limited by BEM.

iii) In the code examples,

A) what's the difference between durable state vs non-durable state in
highlevel API? I don't see any difference. Also, the SEP has clearly
described that the design is only for InMemory input/output/intermediate
streams. I noticed that you added changelog as inputs in low-level API. But
it is not clear how this changelog is defined and why it is an input to the
application???

B) the code example for checkpoint is empty and we have stated that we
won't support checkpoint in this SEP. Can we remove it?

Thanks!

-Yi