Hi folks,

I updated SEP-14 based on some feedback and discussions on the PR. Major
changes are:

1. We will not support system level serdes _out of the box_ (e.g., for
GenericSystemDescritors). Users must specify a stream level serde when creating
Input/OutputStreamDescriptors. System implementers may still choose to support
system level serdes for their own descriptors.

2. We will not support stream level input transformers in the initial
implementation. We can add them later if we find this to be a common use case.

3. We changed the SystemDescriptor base classes to optional interfaces for
providing input and output descriptors. This allows system implementers more
flexibility in providing input and output descriptors to users.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. If not, we can
move SEP-14 from discussion to voting.

Thanks,
Prateek