From: Prateek Maheshwari <prateek...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6:31 PM
To: "dev@samza.apache.org" <dev@samza.apache.org>, Jeremiah Adams
<jad...@helixeducation.com>
Subject: Re: Backing Kafka/Yarn/Zookeeper version for Samza 1.0.0?

Hi Jeremiah,

We're in the process of upgrading Samza to use Kafka clients version 2.0, and
YARN client version 2.9. This should be available in the next release (version
1.2). In the mean time, Kafka 0.11 and YARN 2.6 / 2.7 are the recommended
versions.

Can you clarify what you mean about hard requirements for Zookeeper since
checkpointing?

Thanks,
Prateek

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 11:27 AM Jeremiah Adams