One other detail: I'm running YARN on ECS in AWS. Has anybody seen
issues with core allocation in this environment? I'm seeing this in
the samza log:

"Got AM register response. The YARN RM supports container requests
with max-mem: 14336, max-cpu: 1"

How does samza determine this? Looking at the Samza source on Github,
it appears to be information that's passed back to the AM when it
starts up.

Cheers,
Malcolm