Hi Jahn,,

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 12:59:15 -0400, Jahn, Ray (R.) wrote:

> possibly related OO issue 48147

If you actually subscribed to the mailing lists you're posting to you
would have noticed that your question was already answered 4 days before
you reposted it, also on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. In the mean time issue
49239
was created for the problem you described, and already fixed.

Furthermore, as you're not subscribed your mail might only show up after
a delay, because the moderator has to manually forward it.

> mail lists: dev, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It is almost never a good idea to crosspost to several lists, as most
times it ends up in broken threads because answers only go to one list.

> Sorry that I cannot offer an example attachment.  My mail firewall
> seems to delete any mail (both inbound and outbound) with attachments
> of unknown formats.

I don't think so, your previous mail
had a junk.zip attached. Just that on most OOo mailing lists attachments
are stripped if they exceed a certain size.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD