Kohei Yoshida wrote:
All went well, but now I need to make some arguments in some functions
optional, by providing a default value for them. How do I do that? Do I do it in the IDL definition, or in one of those overloaded member
functions of com.sun.star.sheet.XAddIn ?

In the IDL. Among an add-in function's allowed types are "any" for a single optional parameter, or "sequence<any>" for varying number of parameters. Since "any" is stated instead of the parameter's type, your add-in function must be able to deal with "double", "string" or "sequence< sequence< any > >" parameters passed in that any.

Niklas