Hi

Now, we are starting to do some work on i18n of this component on
ooo-build.  But because there is currently no easy way of localizing
strings in a UNO component, I may not be able to provide a separate
UNO package until I figure out a way.  So, you may not see a new
snapshot for a while after this release because of this.

regarding translating your component, some work is being done proposed on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://extensions.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?listName=dev&by=date&from=2006-06-01&to=2006-06-30&first=1&count=17
Proposal: OO.o GUI Extension Development and Deployment

a uno service dedicated to extension translation would be great
it should use some internal ressource files of the package and provide a high level api allowing UI translation, but also string extraction for translators.

Something very simple so even non-techies can translate

feel free to join the discussion

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com