Hi Loiseleur,

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 11:07:45 +0200, Loiseleur Michel wrote:

> > In that code, pFilterHtml and pFilterHtmlWeb are the two filters for
> > Writer/Web is done without executing any Calc filter detection code.
> Damn ! I have to hack into swdetector.cxx ?

Sorry, when recommending to hack in a check for a leading '<table>' as
a special case in our filter detection if no filter was preselected,
I didn't think of that it isn't even called in this case because the
type detection is configured to load html in Writer. So yes, Writer
detection and, as Niklas mentioned, maybe even filter confguration would
have to be touched, and these are full of quirks..

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD