blueeagle wrote:
> We are RedOffice team.there is some bugs that we found in the OOo2.1.

If you find bugs, please file them in IssueTracker, see
http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/index.html. On the mailing
lists, there may be some discussion, but unless a bug is filed, it will
be forgotten eventually.

> The default size of Chinese and English words in the Spreadsheet is different.
> 1.Create a new Spreadsheet;
> 2.Insert a picture from file;
> 3.Double click the picture and input some English words and Chinese words;
> Result:The default size is different.(The defult size of Chinese is much
> larger than the defult size of English)

The larger size is the common default for drawing objects across the
applications, the smaller one is the spreadsheet-specific one for
western text. It was never specified explicitly, but, yes, they should
probably be the same.

> Can't delete the attribute of hyperlink in Spreadsheet.
>   1. Create a new Spreadsheet and input some words;
>   2. Select part of the words, "Insert - Hyperlink" ,Take "Internet" for
> example, input a website in the Target textbox ,"Apply"->"Close";
>   3. Select the words with the hyperlink attribute, "Insert - Hyperlink",
> delete the website in the Target textbox, "Apply" -> "Close";
>   Result:The attribute of hyperlink are still there.

After removing the target, there is no hyperlink to insert, so "Apply"
doesn't do anything. Formally correct, but perhaps unexpected. You can
remove all hyperlinks in a cell, along with cell formats, using "Default
Formatting" in the Format menu.

Niklas