zhaosheng wrote:
> I have sent a email to you with the file, did you receive it?

I got it now, and I see it's also attached to issue 75673.

Keep in mind that the header has a "Height" and a "Spacing" setting. The
line in your screenshot seems to be at the sum of both. Which one is
supposed to be modified, and what about the "AutoFit height" flag?

Accessibility shouldn't be an issue because the settings are already
available in the page format dialog.

For the text of error messages, you should contact the User Experience
project.

Have you already implemented something? If so, can that be seen anywhere?

Niklas