gaozm wrote:
>   Thank you very much for your help during these weeks, now,there is a new
> bug that we found in the OOo2.1.
> The bug can be described as follows:
>   Save the document when the content of the note show "Fontwork", withdraw
> from the process.
>   1, Open a new Calc document.
>   2, Select anyone cell, insert-note, input some characters in the notebox,
> then click another cell.
>   3, View-Show all notes, select the notebox, Right Key mouse click, select
> "Fontwork", the "Fontwork" dialog is activated in the left corner of the page.
>   4, Choose anyone format, Ctrl+s, save the document.
>
>   Result: The process exits accidentally.
> I would like to know whether this bug is needed to be fixed, and look forward
> to your suggestions.

The crash can easily be fixed by adding a null pointer check to
ScDetectiveFunc::GetDetectiveObjectType, but the note will then be lost
while saving, because FontWork turns the note shape (caption) into a
different object, which is no longer recognized as a note. So FontWork
should already be disabled for note objects.

Niklas