Wojciech Gryc wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to say that I put together a wiki page for the project, along with
a very basic implementation. You can check it here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/R_and_Calc

I'm now working on improving the amount of functions, and building more
features into it. The good thing about it all is that I now know how to do
UI work, connect to R, and package my components.

Feel free to edit the wiki or post problems, concerns, questions, or
suggestions.

Thanks,
Wojciech

Great. I hope I'll get some time later in the week to explore this further.

I have some new ideas, too, but unfortunately I am lacking the time right now. Nevertheless, great to see the project going on.

Best wishes,

Leonard