Hi Niklas,

Niklas Nebel wrote:
Wojciech Gryc wrote:
But they're Java add-ins...? So shouldn't they work?

I'm specifically referring to the java/Spreadsheet examples in the SDK.

The Java examples, compiled on Linux, also work on Windows. Did you close the application, including the quickstarter?

Niklas

as I understand, the Calc R-addin is written in java. I installed one on W2k SP4 and it works OK (some bugs, but it works otherwise). However, on Win XP it won't register the new functions (i.e. I always get a #Name! Error).

Therefore, I too believe that this is an OOo and/or  SDK issue.

Sincerely,

Leonard