maoyg wrote:
> I have seen issue 63144# for two days. Via analyze inserting postIt
> is different from inserting others, for example chart , object etc.
> So far I haven't found exactly the code cause the issue. Could you
> give me some hints? I'm looking forward to your some suggestion and
> help , thanks.

It's not so much about inserting a note, but editing one if it's shown.
There's code at FuSelection::TestComment that enables selection of notes
on the "internal" layer, which is locked otherwise. Extending that code
to check if cell protection allows the note to be edited might already
be enough to fix the issue.

Niklas