Hi Leonard,

On Monday, 2007-07-16 09:37:40 +0200, Leonard Mada wrote:

> The reason is, that the page looks already too cluttered and I would
> like to reorganise slightly the information. In this respect,
> I consider that it becomes imperative to move some of the content to
> a new page. I think of moving the *Descriptive statistics* to
> a dedicated page(something like *Descriptive Statistics*), and - later
> - moving other parts as well to their dedicated pages.

I further suggest to give it some structure:

1. Move (! by using the wiki's move mechanism, visible when going to
   edit mode) the Statistical_Data_Analysis_Tool page to
   Calc/To-Dos/Statistical_Data_Analysis_Tool

2. Create subpages for topics directly belonging to that article, for
   example
   Calc/To-Dos/Statistical_Data_Analysis_Tool/Descriptive_Statistics
   The wiki link for this to be placed in the
   Statistical_Data_Analysis_Tool page would simply be
   [[/Descriptive_Statistics]]

> Unfortunately, I did not manage to create a new page, despite
> countless attempts and searches on the site for such help.

A new article can be created by either attempting to direct the browser
to a non-existing article, for example
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Calc/To-Dos/Statistical_Data_Analysis_Tool/Descriptive_Statistics
and then follow the "edit" tab respectively "edit this page" link. Or by
placing a wiki link (the [[pagename]] tags) in the article you want to
link from, and then follow that link when the page is displayed, which
generally is more convenient.

You have to be logged in with your wiki account to be able to edit
pages.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD