Hello Gao,

gaozm wrote:
> Hello Cor: Thank you very much for your help, I think the information
> that you have given to me is valuable.

Glad I could given some help.

> But now, I want to know whether this phenomenon is a bug?

I can't judge the code, but I would call it a compatibility-bug (at least).

> Does it need to be fixed? I hope
> you can give me some suggestion, thank you!

When such a phenomena occurs in a text document, fixing would have
height priority, in my opinion.
But I think in a spreadsheet, printing is not done so often, and less
page-oriented. Anyway, that is my view.
Fixing it would always be OK, but I'm not in a position to judge about
priority.

Probably others on this list have ideas about cause and priority?

Kindest regards,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws