Hi,
   Sorry for the 'ft' <- 'fl' mix up. I overlooked it - 'looks' the same!

To continue the discussions, I have attached the Comments from issue 20496

Are my comments/ideas acceptable or do they need changes?

To add to those comments:
1. We can keep the import/export the same (without the '=' additions) -
    this makes sure that only the 'keyboard input' is affected.

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu Subramanian

*------- Additional comments from muthusuba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri
Aug 3 08:01:37 +0000 2007 -------*

ft,

the specification misses a lot of points like:
1. when should the <arrow> key act like 'reference input' and 'accept input'
2. Function inputing.

a correction in spec: (preferred).
1. +number+number => =+number+number
(note the '+' after '=')

please correct me if i am wrong.

thanks,
muthusuba

*------- Additional comments from er <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fri Aug 3 10:28:18
+0000 2007 -------*

Muthu,

Please note that the spec is not final but work in progress. Since discussing
things in issues is quite cumbersome I suggest we move technical discussion of
the spec to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list. Btw, it's 'fl' now, not 'ft'
anymore ;-)

@fl: Frank, please subscribe to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list if you didn't
already.

Thanks