Hi,

Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Leonard,

On Wednesday, 2007-08-15 23:04:55 +0300, Leonard Mada wrote:
be careful when pasting from the wiki, as the wiki-features required to insert a space between 2 braces, changing '[[' to '['_space_'[' which breaks the code. One has to convert back these double-braces.
Embed such "code" examples in <pre> tags instead of space-indenting
them. See correction I applied.

  Eik

I have improved the code even further: more descriptions and NO need to break any line. Everything fits now easily on one line.

Leonard ->  Wojciech

I encountered a possible bug: I was NOT able to import text/strings from the spreadsheet into R. This is useful to have the variable names/annotations in the output.

And a last question: in order to have a generalization of the 3-dependent variables linear regression to 'n'-variables, I need a way to have dynamic output matrices, like:
{$OUT#C(_some_column_)R(y):C(_some_column_)R(y+length)} <- _the_output_
e.g. len <- length( _input_ )
{$OUT#G1:G(1+len)} <- _some_output_

Is this achievable?

Thanks and keep the good work,