Hi Lvyue,

Lvyue wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your detailed comments in issue #35579#.

I can consolidate code by combining the SC_EQUAL ... code branch and the SC_CONTAINS ... code branch. But the SC_EQUAL ... code branch seems to have some connections with other functions, I don't know if it will affect some other things after modifying.
So I separated the two branches.

If you think it does not matter, I can try to combine them.

you're right that the ScTable::ValidQuery() method is also
called from other functions. But this is handled with the
!rEntry.bQueryByString check. Therefore I don't see any
problems with combining the two code branches.

If that, please help me to check the code again.

Sure, I will review your code as soon as I have a patch.

Thomas