hi,drr
    The OOo version I work with is SRC680_m235,and I know the latest version is
m248. What should I do then?  The platform I use is XP. How can I make the code
keep abreast of with the CVS?
    According to your advice, I will go on with the issue51462 next week.
    These 2 days I am always working on the issue74471.I located it at function
DialControlBmp::DrawElements(svx\source\dialog\dialcontrol.cxx),but didn't
found something related to hyperlink. When rotating text,the hyperlink field
doesn't change with the text,in other words, the hyperlink field stands still,
but it works all the same.One special case is when the degrees is adjusted to
90 and 270, the hyperlink doesn't work.
    I don't know the difference between the two cases bellow.
1.set hyperlink in a cell like this =hyperlink("http://www.mysite.com";"text
display");
2.set hyperlink through the Hyperlink icon on the tool bar.
Can you explain that for me ?
    Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards
yunjingtao