Hi Lvyue,

do you know the description from Microsoft?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100624761033.aspx

kind regards
Regina


lvyue schrieb:
> Hi, all
> I'm working on EUROCONVERT(), while implementing it,
> I found some details unmentioned in specifies.
> 
> the format of the formula is EUROCONVERT( Number; TextFrom; TextTo;
> [FullPrecision [; TriangulationPrecision]] ).
> Comparing with Excel, I find following things:
> 1. if TextFrom equals TextTo, the result is completely the same as Number,
> no matter what the following two parms are;
> 2.if TextFrom="EUR" and TextTo is other, TriangulationPrecision has no
> influence to the result;
> 3.if TextFrom=other and TextTo="EUR", the result seems to be rounded
> exactly to TriangulationPrecision;
> 4.TriangulationPrecision's rang is 3~32767, this is not an important
> thing, just mention to let know.
> 
> somewhere I used "seem to", because I didn't find any more detailed
> specifices of Excel's EUROCONVERT(), so I can only guess from the result
> it gives.
> 
> and I want to implement our EUROCONVERT() the same way.
> if any one has questions and suggestions, please let me know. :)
> 
> 
> Thanks
> Lvyue
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to