Hi Eike,

Eike Rathke schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Tuesday, 2008-12-02 18:34:25 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:

I have updated the patches in issue 94555. The work in that area is finished. Please have a look.

Thanks a lot!

I now want to go further on to BETADIST. Should I make the necessary changes based on the original odff05 or on the version, which contains already the changes from issue 94555?

Please base on the already existing changes, so that it will apply
seamlessly once CWS odff05 is integrated. I have to get that CWS rfQA
until tomorrow evening, feature/UI freeze is approaching.

I have attached the new BETADIST patches to issue 91547. The work in that area is finished too. I have added a FIXME in places, where I do not know better algorithm. I think, that the patches should be applied although the solutions are sometimes less accurate than Gnumeric. But it is a large improvement compared to the current values.

If you have any questions concerning my patches, drop me a mail. I'll answer as soon as I'm back from school. The patches are based on my odff05 version after i94555 and i91602. My wording in i91547 is a little bit mistakable.

kind regards
Regina

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to