Hi all,
I am fixing Issue8302# about inserting or deleting rows&columns into the middle
of merged cells.
I countered some questions about the behavior, I think we should discuss it. :)

I will list the behavior about inserting or deleting rows&columns into the
middle of merged cells,
for example, the merge cell range is from B3 to D5:
1).when I select C column, click Insert Columns, the merge cell will extend to
B3 to E5,this behavior can easy understand.
of cource, it's also simple for deleting columns, the merge cell is from B3 to
C5.
2).when I select from C1 to C7, click Insert command, popup Insert Cells
dialog, I select "Shift cells down" option,
how should the merge cell be extended for it? the merge cell cann't be selected
for the excel.
3).I select C1 to C7 and select Shift cells right option for inserting cells, I
think the merge cell should be the same with "1)".
4).I select C1 to C7 and select Entire row for inserting cells, I think the
merge cell should be the same with "2)".
5).I select C1 to C7 and select Entire column for inserting cells, the same
with "1)" and "3)".
I think the behavior should be the same for selecting A4 to E4.
I hope you can give some advice. thanks! :)

Best Regards,

maoyg
2009-01-08