On 02/25/09 16:54, Cor Nouws wrote:
I experience a bug, must be related to OOO310mx, bug can't pin it down exactly. And what I find in IssueTracker (#97857, #89014, #98174) does not look related.

I did some tests with test documents. But cannot (yet) reproduce.
However, I can't send the document involved.
I'll try to get it clear of course.
But just to be on the safe side, here what I have seen so far:

It is an .ods (long history)
- named ranges on sheet3
- columns with Date|Validity > Criteria Allow .. Cell range Name ...
- I use the document both in 3.0.1 and OOO310mx
- Problem:
Sometimes it is impossible to enter data in the columns with validation.
Ctr-D shows (iirc) err520 in OOO310mx and #name in 3.0.1
The same appears in the field Source from the dialog, where I can correct the error by re-entering the range name.

I can see that in OOO310m1 (in fact caused by issue 98174, the error is in saving the file), but not in OOO310m2. Which is the OOO310mx that you used?

Niklas