Hi Regina, On Sunday, 2010-08-08 20:38:21 +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> in method LINEST I get pMatX from the stack. That is a reference to
> the matrix MatX. I calculate the means column wise getting a matrix
> MeanX with associated reference pMeanX. In next step I calculate
> pMatX->GetDouble(i,j) - pMeanX->GetDouble(i,0)
>
> Can I overwrite the values in matrix MatX with this results? Or must
> the values of the matrix MatX remain unchanged by the method LINEST?
Use a new matrix created with ScInterpreter::GetNewMat(), a matrix
argument may be a matrix constant as in LINEST(...;{1|2|3|4};...)
> Does there exist a guide for handling of matrices in the interpreter?
Unfortunately not.
Eike
--
OOo Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
Signature key 0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304 7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412
OpenOffice.org Engineering at Oracle: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
--
Please don't send mail to the old [email protected] account that I used for mailing
lists, it phased out. Use [email protected] instead. Thanks.
pgpmvODAqZHIT.pgp
Description: PGP signature
