Hi Regina,

I am the student who developed the extension for summer internship 2010. At
the end of the internship I submitted the code and the developed extension
to my mentor Niklas Nebel. I am not quite sure whether I have to make it
available at extension repository. I will discuss this with supervisory team
for internship and take necessary action.

--
Best regards,
Pivithuru