Hi Regina,

I am the student who developed the extension for summer internship 2010. At
the end of the internship I submitted the code and the developed extension
to my mentor Niklas Nebel. I am not quite sure whether I have to make it
available at extension repository. I will discuss this with supervisory team
for internship and take necessary action.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Regina Henschel <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There has been the project 'Internship 2010: Statistical Data Analysis
> Tool'. On Wiki
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Internship/Projects/2010/Statistical_Data_Analysis_ToolI
>  read in 'Project Status' the sentences "The implementation of the data
> analysis tool project has been completed. The analysis tool has all the
> above mentioned analysis methods covering variety of statistical aspects."
>
> But where can I find the results?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina
> --
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected]
> For additional commands send email to [email protected]
> with Subject: help
>



-- 
Best regards,
Pivithuru
--
-----------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected]
For additional commands send email to [email protected]
with Subject: help

Reply via email to