Hi everyone,

Our RTD pages [1][2] are currently built from the Nexus repo master branch.
Under our current branching strategy, this would require any updates, fixes,
improvements or additions to the RTD documentation be done through a full
release. Obviously, that is less than ideal.

I would suggest that we move those files to a new repo (eg, apache/sdap-docs)
which would allow quicker and easier updates to the docs.

What does the community think?

I will add this is kind of an important issue at the moment because a) our docs
builds are failing and b) an issue with the quickstart guide has been found and
needs fixing.

Thanks,
Riley

[1] https://incubator-sdap-nexus.readthedocs.io/en/latest/