- Grant support for Scala 2.12 and Spark 3.0
I meant here Python.

- Implement loading geospatial data sources (geojson, shapefile, osm, wkb,
wkt) from Dataframe API like
-- spark.read.format("geojson").load(path)

 It is possible and I think it will be easier for users to load the data
(Also agree that is not priority).

- Add broadcast join for joining big and small dataframe

Agree

- Fix issue with 3D geometries while loading shapefile

Exactly

- Add support for multiline geojson (I have some code on my local branch)

We have to write our own in that case, it will require some amount of work
but is doable.

- Add direct writing to geospatial databases like PostgreSQL

I have to analyze spark code and will be back with a solution

- Remove NullPointer exception when there is null value within data or data
is wrong within some rows.

I meant SQL functions, some time they should replace the value with
null/Option instead of raising null pointer exception.

- geohash spatial join

I think in some cases it can be more suitable for users. It should not be
tough to implement but it brings additional value.