Hi,
I saw some users reported need to improve Python RDD API in two scenarios:
- converting spatial flat join result to df
- saving spatial flat join result directly to external storage

Currently SerDe between jvm and Python causes additional time needed to
compute the result. I have a local branch with tests where this
functionality is available (need 3-4 days to make it 100% ready), in two
above scenarios there will be almost no difference between Python and Scala
or Java API. Should I create PR to include this feature within the first
Sedona release ?
Regards,
Paweł