Thanks, Jia.
I think I will start with the first issue.
I will create a JIRA Ticket.

By the way, I tried to work on Intellij IDEA and I can't make the project
work. There are dependencies issues that only appear on Intellij and not
when using maven. Hence, I am working with VS code which appears to work
well.

Do you work with Intellij as a code editor on the Sedona project?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Netanel Malka.