Hi Felix (CCed Pawel),

A user immediately reported an issue in Sedona Python 1.0.1. The Python
release was misconfigured to only allow PySpark < 3.1.0 [1]

This will automatically uninstall PySpark 3.1.1 and re-install PySpark
3.0.2 on the user's local machine. While the user could re-install PySpark
3.1.1 back afterward, this behavior is kind of not good.

I wonder if we can release Sedona 1.0.1 post-release on PyPi without going
through the voting process [2]. E.g., 1.0.1-post1. The post-release "post1"
probably will not even appear on Pypi.org.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-sedona/blob/master/python/setup.py#L39
[2] https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0440/#post-releases

Thanks,