Dear all (Sedona PPMC please read my message at the end of this email),

+1 (binding)

I checked:

1. Download links are valid.

2. Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

3. DISCLAIMER and NOTICE included.

4. Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

5. The project can compile from source.

Sedona PPMC,

According to the comments from the incubator PMC, from now on, when you
cast a vote, you must provide the checklist you checked. To make your life
easier, I created a number of scripts on Sedona website [1]. Please follow
the steps and cast your vote. This is critical for the Sedona community.
Thank you all in advance!

[1] Sedona staging website (not the official Sedona website):
https://sedona.staged.apache.org/setup/vote/

Thanks,
Jia