Hello Charles

Le 2024-02-01 à 23 h 43, Charles Givre a écrit :

I'd love for Drill to be included in this.

That would be great. You are welcome to add Drill in the wiki page at [1].

A while ago, I started work on a collection of UDFs for interacting with H3 Geo Indexes. I'm not an expert on this but would this be useful?

I'm not an expert on this neither, but this H3 Geo Indexes seems to me in the scope of OGC Discrete Global Grid Systems (DGGS) [2], isn't it? DGGS is indeed something that we will probably need to support soon or later, and it seems to me that H3 could be an implementation of DGGS. On Apache SIS side, we may start some DGGS work later this year (we are not sure yet), but it would not be on time for the February code sprint.

    Martin

[1]https://github.com/opengeospatial/developer-events/wiki/2024-Joint-OGC-%E2%80%93-OSGeo-%E2%80%93-ASF-Code-Sprint#which-apache-projects-are-going-to-participate
[2]https://ogcapi.ogc.org/dggs/