From: lewis john mcgibbney [mailto:lewi...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 5:57 PM
To: dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Access to apache.github repos to add github.io pages [SENSSOFT]

@Josh,

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 1:24 PM, <
dev-digest-h...@senssoft.incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> From: "Poore, Joshua C." <jpo...@draper.com>
> To: "infrastruct...@apache.org" <infrastruct...@apache.org>
> Cc: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <lewis.j.mcgibb...@jpl.nasa.gov>,
> "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>, "
> dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org" <dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org>
> Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 20:07:42 +0000
> Subject: Access to apache.github repos to add github.io pages
> [SENSSOFT]
> Hello-
>
> We're incubating at Apache. We'd like to move our github.io docs pages
> from our old repos to our apache.github mirrors to consolidate
> documentation. How best/who best to ask for permissions to stand these up?
> Ideally, we'd like to generate sphinx templates for all Apache
> SensSoft documentation that would live in these repos.

This was previously open over on
Essentially if we can decide on a strategy then we can open a ticket within the
INFRA Jira ticket and request resources there.
As Greg has mentioned, we can do most of this ourselves.
Would you want INFRA to create a new, separate Git-based repository at
something like
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-senssoft-website.git ?
We could then create all documentation in sphinx, build it locally and push the
docs to the Website for deployment. Honestly to me it doesn't matter but it
would be good to get some consensus.
 Lewis
 Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper
non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by
replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.