From: Greg Stein [mailto:gst...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 5:45 PM
To: Poore, Joshua C. <jpo...@draper.com<mailto:jpo...@draper.com>>
Cc: infrastruct...@apache.org<mailto:infrastruct...@apache.org>; Mcgibbney,
Lewis J (398M)
<lewis.j.mcgibb...@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:lewis.j.mcgibb...@jpl.nasa.gov>>;
Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>>;
dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Access to apache.github repos to add github.io pages
[SENSSOFT]

Hi Joshua,

What is it that you need from Infra? What is different from the
senssoft community just committing/pushing all those pages into git-wip.a.o?

I'm not sure where "permission" lands in there.

Thanks,
-g

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Poore, Joshua C.
<jpo...@draper.com<mailto:jpo...@draper.com>>
wrote:

Hello‹

We¹re incubating at Apache. We¹d like to move our github.io docs
pages  from our old repos to our apache.github mirrors to consolidate
documentation. How best/who best to ask for permissions to stand these
up?
Ideally, we¹d like to generate sphinx templates for all Apache
SensSoft documentation that would live in these repos.

Repos can be found here: https://github.com/apache?
utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=senssoft

Thanks!

Josh

Joshua C. Poore, Ph.D.

Senior Member of the Technical Staff

Draper

555 Technology Square, Rm. 2242

Cambridge, MA 02139-3563

Phone: (617) 258-4023

Cell: (617) 352-1700 <%28617%29%20258-4023>

Email[1]: jpo...@draper.com<mailto:jpo...@draper.com>

Email[2]: poor...@apache.org<mailto:poor...@apache.org>

Participate in Operation XDATA: http://xdataonline.com<http://xdataonline.com/>!

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary
(Draper
non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper. If you
are  not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately
notify  the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy
all copies of this email.