Thank you Josh this report is excellent and gives us a revived roadmap to
make the project successful with the Incubator.
Please feel free to suggest a project name/branding change via a DISCUSS on
dev@ and we will get to the business of throwing names in the hat.
Thank you again for providing the report. It makes a huge difference if
this important piece of our incubation can be shared amongst us.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc