Hello Junjie,

Thanks for the awesome work. I think one of the reasons to have separate
server and client packages is to avoid plugins to include lots of
dependencies that they do not need. Wondering if you did some evaluation on
how this work changes required dependencies for plugins. I am planning to
do some evaluation for Kafka plugin and will post my notes once I am done
with it.

--

Regards,
Ashish