Hi Alex,

I changed MPath class to include pathID to have correct MPath equality
comparison. Since the original equals() definition only compares 'path'
which for different MPath object it may have the same value.

For pathID (primary key) assignment I change it to be auto-increment by
specifying value-strategy to be "increment ".

Please let me know if you think any of the change is not reasonable. Thanks!

Best,
Hao