As far as I know Kudu isn’t using Apache infrastructure, they are using private
account and Slack integration:  https://github.com/rauchg/slackin
<https://github.com/rauchg/slackin>

I think I can have a free private account on Slack with some reasonable
limitations if that’s ok for others. I am not familiar with any Apache
infrastructure for that, it would be good to utilize it if possible. Is there
public Apache hip chat or Slack account or something like that?