The major reason why we wanted to move to Sentry 2.0 was the dependency on
Hive version. Sentry HA completely relies on HMS notifications which are
not available in Hive 1, more over it relies on fixes that are only
available in Hive 2.4. Sentry 1 should work with Hive 1, so we can't make
Sentry HA work with Hive 1.

- Sasha