+1

I like the idea. It's hard to upgrade our libraries to newer ones when
other components break due to Sentry being a plugin. I was once thought of
using different jars versions per plugin (i.e. guava11 on hdfs, guava14 on
hive and the server, etc), but that is too much to do and not good. I like
the hbase idea better so we can use the latest libraries that we want
instead of depending on other components.

- Sergio