I prefer option-1.  Changing complete code involves change a ton of class.
It's a huge effort. Even if you take option-2 if would take a very only
time to change all the classes. Let's be practical.

*Thanks,Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda* | Software Engineer
t. (469) 279- <0000000000>5732
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image: