The moment I realized this problem I already thought you did... I just wasn't
sure.

I'm glad we reached the same conclusion before anything was released as public
api.

(I didn't make the event buckets public anyway... but perhaps the current code
is generic enough to make it public)

Now back to coding http/2 request framing...
(Which will now use this event bucket instead of a custom solution in yet
another bucket type)

        Bert