Bert Huijben <b...@qqmail.nl> writes:

> Thanks for providing this patch. The patch looks very good. The only minor
> nit I could find was that the brotli header file detection doesn't appear
> to do things the scons way.
>
> But really, I currently don't know how to write it better. We can improve
> after it lands on trunk.
>
> +1
> Feel free to commit your patch to trunk with an 'Approved by: rhuijben',
> like we do on Subversion :-)
> (all ASF committers can commit to serf... no technical limitations)

Thanks, committed in r1786654.

> BTW: Any idea when we can expect the 1.0.x series to be released?

As far as I understand, the Brotli authors are currently going through the
final preparations for the 0.6.0 and 1.0.0 releases.  If nothing changes,
Serf should work fine with both of them, because 0.6.0 will have the new
API, and the patch doesn't use the deprecated API that's going to be
removed in 1.0.0.

(The discussion is in https://github.com/google/brotli/issues/483)

Regards,
Evgeny Kotkov