Hello!

I noticed that the test_ssl_ocsp_verify_response_no_signer() test fails if serf
is built with OpenSSL 3.0+:

[[
There was 1 failure:
1) test_ssl_ocsp_verify_response_no_signer: test/test_ssl.c:2724: expected
<120176> but was <20014>
]]

It looks like the OCSP_response_create() call [1] returns NULL and the test
fails with APR_EGENERAL [2].

I found that the problem appeared after this commit [3], which introduces more
strict behavior and refuses to encode *invalid* OCSP responses. In particular,
and I can assume that a signer is a mandatory field for OCSP responses.
In other words, it looks like the test checks an OCSP response, which can no
longer be created using the OpenSSL API.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/serf/trunk/test/test_ssl.c?view=markup&pathrev=1901040#l2501
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/serf/trunk/test/test_ssl.c?view=markup&pathrev=1901040#l2590