From:  "Sally Khudairi"<s...@apache.org>;
Date:  Wed, Mar 14, 2018 11:13 AM
To:
"willem.jiang"<willem.ji...@gmail.com>;"dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;"ASF
ComDev"<d...@community.apache.org>;
Cc:  "ASF Marketing & Publicity"<pr...@apache.org>;
Subject:  Re: Fw: Request the Permission using Apache ServiceCom(incubating)
namein our Meetup

Hello Willem --thank you for your message.

There are no issues with your use of the podling name to help promote
your event and help build your community as long as the naming is along
the lines of "Apache ServiceComb (incubating) MeetUp".  If you can
please confirm the name of your event, we'd appreciate it.
I am copying ASF Community Development ("ComDev") here for their
attention and follow-up as needed.
Welcome to the Apache family; do let me know if there's anything else we
can help with.
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -