Hi all,

I just send the PR [1] to introduce the byteman[2] to our acceptance tests.

The byteman could be used to inject the fault into the java classes. The PR
includes
1. unpack the byteman.jar into the ${project.output.directory}/saga which
can be assembled into the docker image.
2. set the JAVA_OPTS to
"-javaagent:/maven/saga/byteman.jar=port:9091,address:0.0.0.0,listener:true",
so we can submit the rule scripts to the remote jvm.
3. update the step of the test to accept the rule of submitting the rule
script. such as
    Given Install the byteman script ${path_to_the_btm} to ${service_name}
Service

Anyway, now we are able to submit the byteman rule scripts to the demo
services. I will continue to write the rules to tests the scenarios of  timeout
and crashing and recovering.
Welcome to any feedback !

Thanks,

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-saga/pull/156